The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is at the forefront of our Clean. Safe. Fun plan. The state and local government has set forth guidelines for public health and safety, and Mavrix is going above and beyond to be certain that that these expectations are not only met, but emphatically exceeded. There will be some changes to the way we do things, but one thing is for sure; Mavrix is still THE place to EAT. DRINK. BOWL. GAME!
The Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community issued a declaration requiring the use of face masks in all indoor public venues for individuals 2 years of age and older, regardless of vaccination status.
Mavrix is under the jurisdiction of the Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community. Therefore, in compliance with this order and in support the community’s efforts against COVID-19, we are updating our face covering policy for our venue. Beginning August 16th we now require the use of face coverings, regardless of vaccination status, in all indoor public areas of our resort for guests 2 years of age unless you are eating or drinking at a physically distanced table.
Acceptable face coverings must have at least two layers, fully cover the nose and mouth, secure under the chin, and fit snuggly along the sides of the face. Face coverings should not require the use of hands to hold in place, it should secure using ear loops, ties or elastic bands. Facemasks with exhalation valves, made with mesh material, cloth bandanas, veils, and costume masks are not acceptable. A similar face covering policy will apply to our team members.
In addition to revised sanitization procedures and the addition of several more hand-sanitizing stations throughout the venue, here is what we are doing to make sure that your experience at Mavrix is not only fun, but SAFE!
• All food service workers will wash their hands after every critical point of contact.
• Condiments, service ware, utensils, check presenters, booths, chairs, and tables will be cleaned and
sanitized after each use. All menus will be disposable, for one time use only.
• Disposable cups, lids, and wrapped straws are available upon request.
• All food safe surfaces in the kitchen will be sanitized after each use.
• Clear lane dividers and booth dividers have been installed on the bowling lanes.
• To maximize cleanliness, payment by credit/debit card is highly recommended.
• All Laser Tag vests and phasers are disinfected after each use.
These are just highlights to the extensive sanitation plan that Mavrix has adopted to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.