Updated Hours Starting May 22nd: Sun-Thurs 11am-11pm / Fri-Sat 11am-1am
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is at the forefront of our Clean. Safe. Fun plan. The state and local government has set forth guidelines for public health and safety, and Mavrix is going above and beyond to be certain that that these expectations are not only met, but emphatically exceeded. There will be some changes to the way we do things, but one thing is for sure; Mavrix is still THE place to EAT. DRINK. BOWL. GAME!
In addition to revised sanitization procedures and the addition of several more hand-sanitizing stations throughout the venue, here is what we are doing to make sure that your experience at Mavrix is not only fun, but SAFE!
• All food service workers will wash their hands after every critical point of contact.
• Condiments, service ware, utensils, check presenters, booths, chairs, and tables will be cleaned and
sanitized after each use. All menus will be disposable, for one time use only.
• Disposable cups, lids, and wrapped straws are available upon request.
• All food safe surfaces in the kitchen will be sanitized after each use.
• Clear lane dividers and booth dividers have been installed on the bowling lanes.
• To maximize cleanliness, payment by credit/debit card is highly recommended.
• All Laser Tag vests and phasers are disinfected after each use.
These are just highlights to the extensive sanitation plan that Mavrix has adopted to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.