Check out the fight on our large screen televisions!
Watch one of the most dominate athletes in all of MMA Khabib Nurmagomedov take on one of the most destructives knockout artist is UFC history Justin Gaethje which will be one unbelievable event!
Khabib Nurmagomedov (28-0-0) Champion
- One of the most dominant athletes in all of MMA—an unbeaten and largely unchallenged champion.
- With 28 wins and no losses, holds the longest active undefeated streak in MMA and is one of the biggest international superstars on the UFC roster.
- Defeated Conor McGregor in the biggest pay-per-view in UFC history.
- World-class wrestler and grappler who suffocates opponents.
- Has 8 wins by knockout, 10 by sub-mission, and 11- first-round finished.
- First Muslim UFC champion.
Justin Gaethje (22-2-0) Interim Champion
- One of the most destructive knock-out artists in UFC history.
- Gaethje earned the interim title with a four-fight knockout streak over James Vick, Edson Barboza, Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone, and Tony Fergu-son. Three of those finishes came in the first round.
- 19 of his 22 wins have come by knockout.
- In addition to his prowess with his fists, Gaethje is a two-time Arizona state champion as a wrestler and became a Division I All-American in college.
Robert Whittaker (22-5-0)
- Former undisputed and interim middleweight champion of the world. He became champ when George St. Pierre vacated the title in 2017.
- Whittaker’s only loss in his last 11 fights is a defeat to the current middleweight champion, the dangerous and sublime Israel Adesanya.
- His championship fight with Adesanya at UFC 243 was attended by a UFC record crowd of 57,127 at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne.
Jared Cannonier (13-4-0)
- If Cannonier can win this fight, he’s been promised a title shot by division champion Israel Adesanya.
- Since moving to the division from light heavyweight, he’s won three straight fights by knockout, including a leg-kick victory over the legend Anderson Silva.
- Was scheduled to be a backup fighter for the middleweight championship between Adesanya and Romero at UFC 248, but suffered a pectoral in-jury that took him out of action for six months.